Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm seeing RED!

Tomorrow is National Wear Red Day! And I don’t have a thing to wear! Guess I need to go shopping this evening! I’ll find something! Both sides of my family have a history of heart disease so I’ve really been stepping up the pace (literally!). I’ve been hitting the track/treadmill at least 4 days a week and last week I started going to a exercise classes. I had my cholesterol checked yesterday and HURRAY! I’m back in the normal range! I’m down 50 points since last June! I’m attributing that to the Red Rice Yeast tablets I’ve been taking for the last 6 months and definitely the exercise because 30 points dropped since I started working out!

So girlfriends, dig in your closet and Go Red tomorrow!

1 comment:

Pam said...

You go girl. It makes me want to get out and walk!!!! Keep up the good work and please encourage me to do the samething I need help...