What’s the best part of the Super Bowl? The Food & the Commercials! We gathered with friends for fajitas, a re-match game of ‘washers’ and of course the game! I had picked up 3D glasses when I stopped by the grocery store earlier in the day in anticipation of the new 3D commercial to be shown during the game. Of course the commercial wasn’t to air until after half-time, but that didn’t stop our sons from wearing the glasses for each commercial and oohing and aahing and screaming ‘this is the one!”What a sight! All of us gathered in front of the TV wearing these paper 3D glasses just to watch a 2 minute commercial! I do think it would be fun to go see the 3D movie ‘Monsters vs Aliens’!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a blast.
Forrest is cracking me up. He is such a nut.
Post a Comment