Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Idol Chatter

It started out slow...but the talent got better the last hour. My absolute favorite of the night was Adam (no. 12). Great song choice and great showmanship! The only other guy I liked tonight was no. 6 - Kris Allen. I don't think he has gotten much camera time up til now...so that could hurt him in the voting tonight. My fav girl tonight was Allison, the little 16 yr old red head. She can sing! I liked Meagan (the girl with the tattoos), but she didn't sing too well tonight. And Mishavonna sang pretty well...but didn't really stand out.

So my predictions are that Adam will definitely be the top Guy...But I don't know if I can predict the other two. I'm guessing Allison will be the top girl...What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Is it 3 or 2 that get picked? I loved the red headed mom...Jessie? And I'm not sure of which guy...I liked the welder from OK.