What were they thinking? Before 7pm I was wondering what the people at Fox’s American Idol were thinking? America is only going to get to pick 9 out of 36 over the next 3 weeks? That just doesn’t seem fair! We haven’t even had a chance to hear a couple of them yet? (i.e.Ricky Braddy -- where did he come from?) As the show progressed...my thoughts turned to the contestants – What were they thinking? Horrible song choices; Singing off-key; ‘Hello’ – you need to be singing in the same key as the band. What was wrong with Tatiana? Apparently her friends sat her down and told her what an obnoxious, drama-queen she has been. But watching her try so hard to not show any emotion was strange to say the least. She does have a voice; but I can’t stand her!
So, in the end I voted for my favorite girl (Alexis) and guy (Danny)...and hubby voted for his fav (Michael Sarver – the roughneck from Jasper). By reading comments on the internet, I think Alexis for sure will be the top Girl. Top guy will probably be Danny, but could be Anoop, Ricky, or Michael. I predict that it will be 2 guys and one girl through tonight! What do you guys think? Who do you think will make it to the Big Show?
1 comment:
Girl, I LOVELOVELOVE Alexis...right now she is my favorite! As for guys...I can't remember their names. I don't remember Danny...was he the first guy? And some of those girls songs were horrible. Just horrible! Looking forward to the results.
And by the way, if you get 2 comments from me you can delete one, I wrote one and I don't think it went through...so here is #2!
Looking forward to more AI chat in the future! You don't watch the Bachelor do you?
Post a Comment